Saturday, October 12, 2013

First Look: White Album 2


The spring of their life. 

White Album 2 is based on a visual novel. I knew the story and its probable ending so I can pretty much vouch that there would be plenty of romance and drama in between. But I'm wondering how the story treatment for WA2 would be approach by Satelight given there are two routes from the original source. But I'm keeping my fingers crossed for less tragedy because I tend to take it deep into heart the things I watch despite it being over for a long time. 

And that song...only an insensitive fool would be uncarried by that moment. WA2 for sure would hit home to a lot of audiences, especially the ones who had their first brushed with love and heartbreak from their high school years. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...