Saturday, October 12, 2013

First Look: Samurai Flamenco


I lost count on how many times I've said to myself that "the hero is crazy". I'm completely unsure if he is just suffering from Chuunibyou or he never got over from that syndrome. The flamboyance of this show does come from his crazy antics. He wears a customized super hero suit and tries to save the world from jaywalkers and juvenile deliquents only to get beaten the living daylights out of him. But don't get me wrong, I do enjoy this show. Anything outrageous I'll take it with open arms. The first episode successfully established the tandem between Masayoshi and Hidenori. Their partnership reminds me a lot of Tiger and Bunny, another superhero show that doesn't lack on wacky. Hidenori is my guy choice, Masayoshi is too over-the-top for me. I think Samurai Flamenco will be capable of supplying unthinkable and enjoyable laugh-out-loud moments and I'll make sure to be right there watching. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...