Thursday, September 6, 2012

Sole Mates

I do not consider myself a shoe horse, but I love a spectacularly one-of-a-kind, not-your-everyday footwear whenever I see one. I used to have a thing for Chuck's and Vans, before its revival in the early 2000, and well before my cousins from Milan started to be crazy about them. Then came my penchant for espadrilles, especially the ones that were made from Liliw, Laguna. I was over the moon for them last year, until...my attention shifted to Oxford shoes. It all started early this year because of my fascination for Jazz, the 1920s and 30s,  the glorious fashion of the silent motion picture"The Artist". My mind was all wrapped up in those tap dance shoes that I am dead set to buy my own pair as soon as I saw one. Luckily, I bought my first kicks last May.

My first Oxford's from Rusty Lopez.  

Aiming to buy two of these Oxford shoes
(at the front row) from Primadonna Philippines.
Expensive, though!


A pair of Oxford from Cole Haan

Cole Haan New York
is probably the best brand
around to shop for your Oxford'


90210 star Shenae Grimes debuts her new
Cole Haan digs in her official website.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...