Sunday, September 16, 2012

Léa Seydoux - Paris 2012

Bryan Adams (yep, the singer/songwriter/musician) made this little photographic film featuring the French actress Léa Seydoux in Paris back in February. Adams is also an accomplished photographer; I just learned about that last Saturday. Poor old me!

I visited his photography website and found his body of work for several magazine companies -- so astonishing. But simply, this one is a standout for me --  not only because Paris is my favorite city in the world and he captured it gorgeously through his lens, but because, I've been doing this kind of work as well. This gave me another idea and inspiration -- to what kind of shoot to do next for my 'Little Boy' project.

For more Bryan Adams photography visit his website @ www.bryanadamsphotography.com

 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...