Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Little Helpers: Posca-Camposano Nuptials @ 08.03.2013


The Cake Rack Bakeshop (formerly Sugar Rush by Anne)
Since the first day I step foot into your office for inquiries you made this little event planner very much welcome and at ease. The whole experience of choosing the number of layers and design for a wedding cake was stressful indeed but you made it easy for the couple's to choose from the entire gamut. The finished product really live up to everyone's expectations. Thanks for designing a cake that match up to the Breakfast at Tiffany's wedding theme -- it look so sophisticated and the taste is just delicious.









Entourage Flowers, Wedding Assistance and Hosting by ThinkWarren

Thank you Bea for putting together the entourage flowers per our instruction that truly complimented the Posca-Camposano wedding theme. Everyone is just raving about their bouquet, especially my sister, and it is still sitting on her vase until now. My mother couldn't even complain. I would also like to send my gratitude to the entire team of ThinkWarren for assisting us, and in particular, me, before-during-and-after the event. For taking my nagging phone calls, listening to my instructions and for following them spot-on. Thank you Sir Warren for hosting the reception beautifully and for making it really fun for everyone to participate at the program. I wish you and your company all the success in the future. 


Ceremony and Reception Music by Infinite Soul Acoustic

If there is one thing that I am grateful for for the internet then that would be my luck in finding this band through YouTube. There are so many wedding band's out there but they couldn't cater to my ideas and needs. Most of them are expensive and difficult to reach. I drop by a message to Infinite Soul Acoustic's Facebook account for inquiries and got a response right away from Ms. Monica Gil. You can schedule a meet-up with them and they would gladly fit you right in at your most convenient time and place. They do accept special song requests, but make sure to consider the date of your event. They played every song that we put up in our playlist and their performance is nothing short of fantastic. They sound great at YT but they are even better live. If you are considering them for your event, my advise for you is to BOOK THEM right up! You won't regret you choice. Lastly, I'll have to send my thanks to the band, especially to Ms. Monica, for accepting some of our late song requests, for answering my text messages, for being so punctual and professional, and for making my sister and brother in-law's wedding truly memorable. You truly live up to your word. 


Event Styling and Catering by K by Cunanan

For my sister's wedding I want our caterer to be the best. And that best in my opinion is no less than K by Cunanan. We chose the cheapest package and yet we still get all the satisfaction guaranteed treatment from them, from the food that is oh so yummy and the design that made the venue look like a whimsical Tiffany's. Our EA Ms. Monique Pascual took our pegs and made the Tiffany Blue scheme and our Audrey Hepburn dream come to life. Our family's money was very well spent. The reception, with those centerpieces were both simple and idyllic, and the food was to die for - it stuffed our guests's famished stomach and made them very satisfied and full. The couple were on cloud nine and totally happy with their service. 



Hair and Make-up by Touch of Arlan

Thank you very much Arlan and his team for making the bride and everyone else look incredibly pretty for this very special occasion. I gave him sample pegs for our hairstyle -- my sister did an Audrey Hepburn number and mine was Carey Mulligan's Bob hairdo, and they executed them effortlessly. They even made my mother and aunt look very hip, sleek, chic and younger than their age...haha! Extra thanks for all the doses of laughter they kicked in during the process. They truly made our day a happy one. If you need any hair and makeup services for your event then, I highly recommend them to you guys. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...