Saturday, September 14, 2013

Fall Anime Preview 2013

Time flies by so fast, and now I'm here posting the last anime preview for 2013. Yes, believe it or not, it is now Fall in Anime-landia. Just a few episodes from the Summer season and our new line-up would finally kick start. I'm still having some separation issues from some of the shows that I've been truly enjoying last quarter. But well, every thing has its end and every ending has a new beginning, at least for our favorite studios. Here are some of the titles I'll be keeping my eyes on for the Fall. Crossing my fingers that they'll be worth my time, especially for my year-end roundup. 

P.S. I forgot to include the new Gundam franchise on this list.


Watch the trailers here:






1 comment:

  1. News4andhra is a Entertainment portal provides you information about Tollywood News, Telugu Politics News, Celebrity news, cinema news, box office collections,  Telugu Movie Reviews and more at one place
    Get Latest Telugu Movie Reviews

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...