Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Frostings

Food, is one of the greatest love of my life. Whether eating it or cooking it, food never gets out of style for me. Also, food has never been a source of my worries as a cause of weight gain and sickness. My travel and photography adventures would never be complete without any gastronomic explorations as well.

Last week, a close friend and I went to SM Mall of Asia. As I wasn't able to catch up on my dessert at Tempura (blog entry on that will be posted soon), I gave in to the temptation of trying a cupcake from 'Frostings'. I have this huge fixation over cupcakes; I think they are pretty to look at and scrumptious to eat. One of my wishes is to have an oven of my own so I could whip up and make my own creations.

Here's a wee bit sample of the cupcake I've had from Frostings. They are definitely delicious, I'll be back there for more!



You can visit Frostings at the following locations:


Market! Market!
2F,Bonifacio Global City,


Taguig City
Landmark Trinoma


Ground Floor, Supermarket
Mindanao Avenue, Quezon City


Trinoma Mall
3rd Floor Edsa cor. North Avenue,
Bagong Pag asa, Quezon City


Shangri-La, Rustans
3rd Floor, Children's Division
Mandaluyong City


Landmark Makati, Ayala Center
Lower G/F Food Center, Market Place
Makati City


Glorietta 4, Ayala Center
3rd Floor, Food Choices
Makati City

Mall of Asia Complex
Ground Floor near Ice Skating rink
Pasay City




Or visit them online at:


http://www.frostingscupcakes.com.ph
http://frostingscupcakes.multiply.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...