Friday, May 18, 2007

TOP TEN THINGS I ENJOY THE MOST OUTSIDE OF MY USUAL PURSUIT

  1. Long Travel 
  2. Riding in the train and bus
  3. Coming home late and staying up all night until dawn
  4. Walking (except when I'm headed to work)
  5. Great concern for the environment, compassion for animals, and interest for social causes.
  6. Hopping around at the many erected buildings found in the bustling cities of Makati and Alabang, and exploring the historical edifices inside and outside of Manila.
  7. Rain showers or rainy season (except for the frogs and enclosed jeeps that suffocates me to death)
  8. Hang out at the park where I have tos it at the rich grasses, without a care in the world.
  9. Dipping myself in the pool, falls or the beach. As long as the water and temperature is cold.
  10. Learning and admiring beautiful and famous people and finding inspiration from them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...