Monday, May 7, 2007

...and yet another dyornal entry for May 04, 2007

My first day as a French lingo student started officialy last evening around 2300.

"Le cours debutante," or the beginner's level is my current status. Honestly, it is pointless to measure my proficiency at the moment for I have no clue about the language, except for the greetings bonjour, and je vais bien. It went well, but completely frustrating.

The first lesson I studied was the "pouvoir et vouloir." The site has a corresponding audio book, too. While I read the page a guide teaches me about the correct pronunciation. It's neat, but I needed something more elementary.

Learning a foreign language is quite difficult. You will need plenty of patience here and I'm trying to teach myself that I have to focus on this if I really wanted to speak fluent Francais.

I also began to learn their alphabet and its proper pronunciation. Come after are the hellos, and greetings, introductions, goodbye's, and courtesy. Since, I'm a newcomer my goal is to swallow and digest hard what I have learn before moving to another level. You know, slowly but kind of surely. I used to take things as fast as I could. No doubt, I don't have long lasting success in them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...