Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Music Maidens

My best friend Abbie Juano and I had a chance to meet, hang-out and play music together last October. After a year of not seeing each other the day became a real fun fest and we did lot of a catching up. I even cooked her one of my favorite pasta recipe (will post about that culinary entry...soon). We've been out of practice for quite a while so I, per se, was having difficulty singing, but nonetheless, the sessions turn out fantastic and fun. Since I'm still learning and getting used to with my camcorder the quality of the vid is still very amateurish, but I promise to improve in the next days to come (now that I have all the time in the world). Without further ado here are the two video clips from our session.

Enjoy!

P.S. do not forget to like us on YouTube. Thanks!




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...