Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Blessed Day In-Between Turmoil


What a day I've had!
First of all, thank you to everyone who has helped me retrieve my medium-sized envelope(Containing: a Multi-Purpose Loan Check amounting to 9,000 pesos, belonging to my officemate;  Liaison Officer's ID; Two Company ID's; Received Copy of Multi-Purpose Loan Transmittal Slip; And a membership transfer form). I don't know their names but I do appreciate their kindness for assisting me in my desperate hour of need and for not throwing that useless-looking envelope in the garbage bin. The drivers, conductors, etc...at De la Costa Bus Lines in Pacita Complex. The janitress and security guard in Pag-IBIG fund Makati Branch, Building 4 or 5 (?). THANK YOUVERYMUCH!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...