Friday, June 21, 2013

Books Galore!

There are numbers of books unread piled up on my closet. Looking at them makes me sad knowing that I'm not as much as interested with these choice of titles unlike before. But this also gave me an awakening that the ones I most likely pay attention to or read preferably are children's fantasy books, travel guides and art books. Not because children's books are easier to comprehend but they are more fun and more adventurous in my opinion. With YA (young adult) I am more picky; books that falls in the same story lines with Twilight have no space in my collection. Travel guide books, especially the discounted ones, are basically my must-haves whenever I visit or go to a book store. They got lots of tidbits, from history, places, sights and sounds, local scenes and people, all condensed in one paperback. It's a worthy purchase that nourishes my brain with useful information. 

Lately I haven't been reading much. I went to Powerbooks and Book Sale today and look what I've found. Of course I cannot buy them at the moment due to lack of funds. However, these are now earmarked on my future expenditures once I've saved enough dough to get me through the day. 


(From left to right) Penny Dreadful by Laurel Snyder, The Incorrigible Children of Ashton Place series by Maryrose Wood, Into the dark by Peter Abrahams, The Extraordinary Education of Nicholas Benedict by Trenton Lee Stewart,  Sylvie and the Songman by Tim Binding, Jennifer Murdley's Toad by Bruce Coville, The Fault In Our Stars by John Green


(From left to right) Culture Shock! Tokyo: A Survival Guide to Customs and Etiquette by Yuko Morimoto-Yoshida, Frommer's Suzy Gershman's Where to Buy the Best of Everything, The Best of Archie Comics, The Art Book by Phaidan Press, Secret Series by Pseudonymous Bosch








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...