Tuesday, January 8, 2013

#MyBoys 2012


These guys made me swooned like a little schoolgirl, made my heart skipped a beat and made me giggle inside. For some reason I fell for them -- hook line and sinker. Even though I had created this collage for the sake of fun (and inspiration) itself, my selection surprised me that each one or two of these characters have something in common. Somehow, I was unconsciously speaking about the kind of guy I fancy in real life. Like this collage is a vague representation of that. But do not take me seriously for it because reality is a completely different ball park from the fictional world of anime and manga. Boys always have the grandest of time with their panty shots and big breasted female characters. So I am taking one for the girls' team, because we also just wanna have fun.



Behind #MyBoys
(From top to bottom/left to right)

Yoshida Haru - A badass with a surprisingly sweet facade. And it doesn't hurt that he is a smarty pants.

Nizuma Eiji - Artistic, weird and loud. However, do not get fooled by his eternal boy behavior because he is very much serious with his career, hence, his confidence and conviction to become the number one mangaka exudes naturally. Although he has a competitive streak he remains friendly and fair to his colleagues. 

Sakata Gintoki - Every girl loves a bad guy, especially if that guy happens to be as hot and as good looking as Gin. Aside from the physical and the obvious, this saccharine loving, manga-reading samurai won my heart because of his sense of humor. 

Okabe "Okarin" Rintarou - The mad scientist. Just like Eiji, he is loud and weird and makes the most dubious facial expressions and sound effects. I guess the weirdness part gets me every time because the feeling is mutual. 

Asaba Yuuta - Quiet, smart, athletic and caring , a girl's dreamboat indeed. 

Orihara Izaya - His nefarious side can be quite dangerous, but interesting, too. With his excellent conversational skills you could talk to him about anything and everything under the sun -- the sky is the limit. 

Oreki Houtarou - Although he is a low-energy type of guy I can not resist liking Houtarou because of his cleverly beautiful mind and his very gentlemanly instinct. Clearly, he won't ignore or turn down a girl when she needed his help. 

Kanda Sorata - He represents the truth that "chivalry is not dead". 

Kirigaya "Kirito" Kazuto - He would fight for you to the depths. 

Mashima Taichi - He is in love with his best friend but she is head-over-heels in love with someone else. Well, it's your loss Chihaya because you're a fool. Taichi is too good for you anyway. 

Yashio "Kai" Kaito - With his game addiction he is just your average and typical kind of guy, but his curiosity about things and his unwavering concern for Akiho wins me over.

Miyagishi Tohru - Girl's would always love a guy who can cook, who is ambitious, hard working and yet simple, and above all, who values friendship and family relations. He stole my heart when he cooked a porridge for Ohana when she got sick. Wow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...