Thursday, July 26, 2012

You Make My Day

I'm not frequently online. Although I have an Android phone it doesn't have an internet connection. I rarely send text messages or make calls on my phone. But I do prefer to Tweet using the computer - just don't expect me to be posting tweets every now and then, too.

My former work colleague likes to send messages to celebrities. We used to compete who gets the reply (or retweet) from them, and I usually won. I don't know how or why. Maybe I was a little bit luckier than him with that. However, I could no longer view some of those old replies that I've received from celebrities, artists, reporters and such. Unfortunately, these are the only replies I was able to saved up from my account, before they got covered up by a whole bunch. Receiving these from them is comparable to getting a signed autograph via snail mail. They really made my day.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...