Saturday, July 7, 2012

07 juillet 2012

From L to R: Joel & Karen De Ocampo (with their baby Kendra),
Gena Ong-Iko, Chin, Camposano,
Abigail Juano & Michael Quiacos
My college classmate and friend Ghena just tied the knot with his then-boyfriend now-husband Jef. The event actually coincides with my own birthday. Right there I met up with some of my few old friends. Most of them were in a relationship, some were married with children, and some (including moi) seems to be the perennial embodiment of a fun-loving single gal. I am definitely glad to have lend my time for this occasion since it enabled me to catch up with what is happening on with their lives. Surely, time flies so fast. Just couldn't believe it's been nine years since we've received our diplomas.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...