Tuesday, March 24, 2009

There She Goes


Can't believe that I've confessed my tendencies toward SI/SH to someone. Starting to regret that decision now. I'm such a blabber mouth.
I'm thinking of watching either Attack of the Clones, Revenge of the Sith or Empire Strikes Back when I get home. Now I miss Star Wars , I'm such a dork!
My depression has made me fall out of love again. I guess that's a good thing, since first of all, it is forbidden to like someone who is already committed. I've learned my lesson and I'm not going to cry over the same person ever again. But I cannot promise not to cry for being in love because it is just inevitable. Loving someone always equates the feeling of getting hurt. It's a contrast. But we learned more by developing through our pain or negatives.
I'm planning on printing some of my artsy fartsy photos I've taken before and will start compiling them in a portfolio. I'm just totally ecstatic to make it happen. Hopefully! So I'm crossing my fingers now. 
I'm also considering to join a mountaineering club. It might sound strange, given that I'm such an acrophobic klutz. But the best way to exorcise my fear of heights is to put myself into the test.
PS: I'm also pondering on a crusade for anti-noise pollution, mostly cause by vehicles. Since I'm now working in a company where fine hearing is a necessity. I have started to pay more attention on the importance of hearing and the debilitating effects of noise pollution. I've realized (in a deeper sense) what's in stake if we lost our sense of audition  - no music, no sound, no singing, no conversations and vice versa. That's totally sad don't you think?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...