Thursday, August 8, 2013

08/08


Bon Anniversaire to my dearest friend Astaire Tin (aka Mrs Naessens). She's that one person in my book that I can drag along with me to visit museums (even when the weather is on a heavy downpour), have fun in Enchanted Kingdom, dine in at expensive restaurants...etc. Although I am quite sad to no longer be able to hang out with her, and yet at the same time I am glad that she's gone abroad to live blissfully with her husband. Because of her the cynic in me (yup...you know that fully) makes me believe that true love can be found in the most unanticipated time and place. So regardless of her absence here in the Philippines I am wishing her all the best, may it be in the aspect of love, life and career, and I hope that we'll meet again...in Europe so we can travel the entire continent by train (or explore the gallantry of the Louvre). A la prochaine! - Chin





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...