Thursday, December 27, 2012

Don't Say "Lazy"

I am so lazy these days and that's a fact. There are so many photos and videos to edit and process that are filed up on my disc drive and memory card -- I don't even know where and when to begin with. My attention is too wrapped around by anime's and my constant worry about my health (the latter contributing to my being mentally stressed all day). The best thing to do, in my opinion, is to work on them before the year ends, that way if I get the diagnosis that I fear the most then I won't need to worry about them any more. I'm already a burden to my parents, I don't want them spending their money on me for hospitalization, medication and operations. I want to stay optimistic so I'm crossing my fingers that I'll be alright and that the wonders of drug can take my illness away.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...