Monday, June 4, 2007

The Flight

Here is my life...
Even after what you’ve done
I want you to know I'll be alright
Rest assure, I wouldn’t bother you anymore
The pain you caused me
I’ve learn not to get near you once more

You’re the kind of man
Who can make the girls weak at the knees
I’m one of those girls
Hoping you’ll see the real me
But you fail miserably at that
Behind your gentle veneer
Lies a cruel heart

I know we’ll never speak again
You placed more distance between us
And the hurt you inflicted is beyond repair
I’ll never go back to what might have been
The pain weighs heavier now
Than the love I used to f
eel

I have mended
And so it ended
Free from you
To love myself more
So rest assure, I won’t be at your beck and call

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...